Friday 16 October 2015

My Favourite Hobby - Badminton


    

 Badminton is my favourite sport. I love badminton because it is good exercise and a lot of my friends play.  It is fastest racket game in the world. It is played with rackets and a shuttlecock. The shuttlecock is made from goose feathers pushed into a small piece of cork. Badminton rackets are very light. They normally weigh from 90 grams to about 110 grams. The  smash of the shuttlecock can travel up to 260 km per hour.
 There are six main shots as the serve, the clear, the drop, the smash, the forehand drive and the backhand drive. The court on which badminton is played is in the shape of a rectangle and is divided in half by a net. When there are only two players, one on each side of the net, it is a singles game. I always play single game badminton. I always select single game because I can get more freedom to move in court that give me more effort to get many point in match. Every evening, my friends and I always play badminton at court. Besides, I know about the history of Badminton is takes its names from the home of the Duke of Beaufort, Badminton House in Gloucestershire, England where the first game of badminton was played.

PTM150718135
Mohamad Altaf Adli Bin Abdul Halim

6 comments: